Make the Move to VMware NSX – Security and Micro-segmentation
Companies are constantly being exposed to new forms of cyberattacks. The frequency and impact of these attacks are on the rise. Such attacks have a direct effect on a company’s operations, reputation, and the relationship of trust it has with its clients.
As companies start to integrate even more of their activities and data exchanges into the cloud, a review of current security management practices becomes essential in order to take advantage of greater agility, speed, and efficiency when faced with security issues. More importantly, we need to anticipate, prevent, and simulate these types of attack by putting in place next-generation defense mechanisms.
In this first TechnoLab Session focusing on Security and Micro-segmentation, we will explain how the move to NSX offers a whole new approach to security management that is now “software-defined.” This session is tailored to the interests and questions of the people in charge of architecture, IT operations, VMware, network and/or security.
This session will enable you to:
- Master the notions and concepts NSX introduces with network virtualization
- Understand how this new approach works and the possibilities its provides
- Explore the main issues addressed and the solution’s specific use cases
- Discover the benefits of the NSX solution for your own business and operations group
- See how the SDN (Software-Defined Networking) trend is already transforming the entire industry
- Be ready to explain this shift to your own team
- See the entire network of active partners behind VMware NSX
- 8:30 AM – Welcome Participants
- 9:00 AM – Opening Address
- 9:10 AM – Round Table
- 9:15 AM – About the VMware SDDC Approach
- 9:50 AM – Overview of the VMware NSX solution, François Rainville
- 10:20 AM – VMware NSX –Micro-segmentation Security Management, Ghislain Guay
- 11:10 AM – Whiteboard Workshop and Demo, J-F Santos
- 11:40 AM – Closing Remarks
- 12:00 PM – Lunch
Key Reasons for Participating
One visit will convince you. Based here in Montréal, the Innovation Centre lets you compare your company’s situation and take stock of your IT practices in the context of transitioning to the new hybrid reality of the cloud.
- Come and understand the possibilities that technology can provide for your business
- Take advantage of the opportunity to talk to industry experts
- Compare your current IT practices with those of other participants
- See the solution in action and learn about its advantages
- Discover the tools and practical knowledge to support you through your process
For more information
Due to the specific format of this event and the limited number of places available, we encourage you to contact us directly to see if it is possible for you to join us or to register for the next session. Please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org