Turn Your IT Department Into an Active Partner
Private/public/hybrid cloud… IT departments must now act as service consultants and brokers for business groups
- Give your IT department the means to accelerate deployment of your services (applications, infrastructure services, development environments, workstations, etc.).
- Adapt your practices to manage multi-provider hybrid cloud environments.
- Deploy your own cloud approach. Gain flexibility and agility while controlling costs and implementing strong governance.
- Determine your business’s current practices in order to clarify your goals, your possibilities, and your next steps.
- See how the latest VMware and HP technologies are helping businesses realize the benefits of IT automation and the creation of a service catalog.
DATE, TIME, AND PLACE
Wednesday, October 5, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Restaurant QUAI 99 at the Longueuil Marina
99 Chemin de la Rive, Longueuil, QC J4H 4C9
Special activity (to be revealed on site), cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served between 3:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
|9:30 a.m.||Opening Remarks—Review of the latest research results and interviews with CIOs in Quebec on cloud adoption and implementation of private cloud initiatives
– by Pierre Cayouette, PCD Solutions
Opening Presentation—Turn Your IT Department Into an Active Partner. The rapid evolution of the role of IT departments
Laying the Foundations for a Hybrid Cloud
Demonstration of IT Automation Possibilities. How to create your own cloud and service catalog
|1:15 p.m.||Beyond vSphere… Implementing the VMware Software-Defined Data Center Approach
– by Francois Rainville from PCD Solutions, Bruno Germain and Patrick Daigle from VMware
Adapting the Deployment Approach to the Needs and Realities of Your Business
|3:20 p.m.||Closing Remarks|
|3:30 p.m.||SPECIAL ACTIVITY/Discussion and networking. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
EVENT DETAILS AND INFORMATION ABOUT GUEST SPEAKERS
The conference will focus on our clients’ current concerns, addressing the topics of cloud adoption, the evolution of the role IT departments play as service consultants and brokers, as well as the steps involved in implementing a business cloud. The session will cover the architecture, components, and operation of a cloud in a hybrid environment. In addition to a demonstration of the foregoing, we will present a comprehensive proof-of-concept/proof-of-value approach that you can choose to use in your own business. More info about the guest speakers.
This event is being organized in collaboration with VMware and HP Enterprise and will give us an opportunity to review the most important announcements made this summer during the HP Discover and VMworld 2016 conferences held in Las Vegas.
If you have not already reserved your spot:
Contact Marie Prince, Coordinator, Marketing and Customer Experience
firstname.lastname@example.org, 514-744-1322 ext. 246, toll-free 1 866 393-1322